FishHuge Charters, LLC, Policies and Terms

IMPORTANT! THIS IS A BINDING LEGAL AGREEMENT. PLEASE READ THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE CAREFULLY BEFORE USING THE SERVICE.

Terms and Conditions for Fishing Charters

Definitions

Client: You, an individual, corporation, or organization booking a fishing charter with FishHuge Charters, LLC and all individuals, corporations, or organizations participating in the fishing charter you book on this website.

Terms and Conditions

  1. No drugs or liquor permitted on fishing charters. Canned or metal bottle beers allowed. No glass.
  2. No children under the age of 8.
  3. Up to four people fishing.
  4. If the client breaks or drops the rod and reel into the water, that client will be held responsible for the payment of the gear broken or dropped into the water. Spinning reels and rods are $300. Conventional rods and reels are $500-$1000
  5. A deposit of 20% is required to book. The remaining 80% plus gratuities will need to be paid the day before the charter date appointment.
  6. For cancellations from a client less than 14 days before the booking date, 20% deposit will be charged for late cancellation fee. (if unable to reschedule)
  7. Cancellations due to weather or captain’s discretion, the client will be refunded the full amount.
  8. If client shows up late to appointment. FishHuge Charters LLC is not responsible for making up the time that was lost from the late client.
  9. You are not allowed to take GPS coordinates while fishing with (FishHuge Charters LLC) on your phone or any other device. Or share coordinates to social media friends or to anybody of concern.
  10. By booking a charter on this website, you agree to the terms and conditions of FishHuge Charters LLC